Little Big Planet 3 for ps4
242   7

• SwimNinja

On sale right now for $5.99. So people of ASMB is it worth it? Never played any of the games in the series.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Assy McGee Banned

Kind of a kid's game, but it has its merits. Jez's kid forces me to play it with her. It's kinda fun... if you wanna waste six bucks checking it out I would. It's pretty glitchy as well which is fun.

• SwimNinja

Don't mind it being a kid's game. As long as it would be something fun to play with the wife, and 6 bucks isn't much.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Assy McGee Banned

Ah, multiplayer brings in the glitches. I think you guys could have some fun with it. I only ever fool around with it with the kid so it's less fun than it could potentially be with an adult that's not going to freak out when you mess with them.

• IB

Go for it.
    I haven't played that one but I played the first one, it was fun.

• Banned

It's fun, and getting mods from the community is cake.....They will try to tell you you have to buy texture packs, but there is always some nerd somewhere who dedicated their life to dropping 25 overlays to get the charactr right without that shit.....we are currently playing as FNAF and Undertale characters.

The Plant ZS Zombie mods suck though.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimSage Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

Don't mind it being a kid's game. As long as it would be something fun to play with the wife, and 6 bucks isn't much.

I think so, go for it. I prefer Rayman or NSMB when it comes to co-op platformers but LBP isn't bad either.