what tattoo do you want
2558   62

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

alt text

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

If I knew, I'd have it on me

• Manowarrior

If I ever decided to get a tattoo, I'd start out with something small just in case I can't take the pain. If I decide I can take the pain and get a bigger/detailed one, I'd get a portrait of Ronnie James Dio. And maybe one of Tony Iommi after he dies.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

• SwimElder Banned

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

If I ever decided to get a tattoo, I'd start out with something small just in case I can't take the pain. If I decide I can take the pain and get a bigger/detailed one, I'd get a portrait of Ronnie James Dio. And maybe one of Tony Iommi after he dies.

bro thats ... thats uh... sad.

• Manowarrior

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

bro thats ... thats uh... sad.

• Swimuminati

I still can't believe it took me as long as it did to spot Jotko's Vegeta tat...that's Mochi's dream guy if there ever was one

• SwimElder Banned

honestly I don't think it hurts as bad as people say. then again since I've not had one so I dunno.

• Manowarrior

Dude, I got downvoted for Dio and Iommi. Who are you, and what made your taste in music so awful?

• SwimElder Banned

*types in on google image search- big black dude with Vegeta tattoo on arm

thats mochi's dream guy^

• SwimElder Banned

accidentally hit downvote button my bad

• Manowarrior

*types in on google image search- big black dude with Vegeta tattoo on arm

thats mochi's dream guy^

He also needs to have a big muscular butt.

• Manowarrior

accidentally hit downvote button my bad

Oh.

• SwimElder Banned

and bed bugs

• Banned

Hail to the king.

• Swimuminati

y'know, I never got the whole portrait tattoo deal...I mean, why....just why...

• Manowarrior

Mixboy said:

Celebrate some of my favorite musicians, particularly once they have passed on. A tribute, if you will.

Besides, I have no desire to get anything else tattooed on me.

• SwimElder Banned

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

Celebrate some of my favorite musicians, particularly once they have passed on. A tribute, if you will.

Besides, I have no desire to get anything else tattooed on me.

I've always felt a tattoo should hold more meaning than just aesthetic value, so if that's how you feel, then it's your body...go nuts...

I don't think I'll ever come across the right tattoo for me, so I figure I'll just draw my own at some point