What my party looks like right now
182   8

Everybody's Lvl 35. Job Levels: My dark knight's 30, dragoon's 40, evoker's 5, and viking's 18.

• SwimSage Banned

Are you playing the remake or english translated rom?

The remake. I've put in twenty hours of play in the past couple of days. My evoker's strongest job is geomancer and my Viking's strongest job is black mage. I'm just waiting for magus to become available for him.

• SwimSage Banned

I have it on Steam and spent about 2 hours on it I think. I should play it more eventually.

• SwimElder Banned

My party:

Yuna: level 54 Songstress
    Rikku: level 34 warrior
    Paine: level 56 warrior

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSage Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

My party:

Yuna: level 54 Songstress
    Rikku: level 34 warrior
    Paine: level 56 warrior

I need to beat FFX-2 this time, never did finish it back in the day. Got the HD collection for PS4 when it was on sale and haven't started it yet.

• SwimElder Banned

you bastard

wait I thought that wasn't out until fall.

FFX-2 is really easy. Heck anyone ever notice why all the final fantasy games actually got EASIER rather then harder in later years?

infact anyone ever notice why the entire franchise never focused that much on tactics? i mean there is no real skill level you can pick for the game, no real score that indicated anything, etc.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

you bastard

wait I thought that wasn't out until fall.

FFX-2 is really easy. Heck anyone ever notice why all the final fantasy games actually got EASIER rather then harder in later years?

infact anyone ever notice why the entire franchise never focused that much on tactics? i mean there is no real skill level you can pick for the game, no real score that indicated anything, etc.

if you wanna just make the whole party mindless warrior and just keep simply hacking at the enemy from start to finish you can and win too.