If you could live any year of your life over again, which year would it be?
1086   36

• ShoeHands

'98.

I almost got laid that year. If I had, I would have enjoyed about three different STDs and likely had gotten the girl pregnant and thusly not be here now as I would be too busy paying to raise a disease-addled child with a petri dish of bacteria for a mother.

I'd use that year to focus harder on my study into learning Japanese.

And before anyone assumes otherwise, no, I wouldn't use the time to poke the toilet woman. I just thought it would be fun to mention that.

• ShoeHands

First year of college. In retrospect, I could've gotten laid way more than I actually did, and I could've also planned out my life a fair bit better instead of stumbling blindly into an okay career and marriage I guess.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• SwimPunk Banned

07 id kick the guy who punched me in the nuts before he could get me

• Banned

2006... reasons I won't go over.

• ShoeHands

Wait. The guy punched you in the nuts, or you'd kick him in the nuts?

• Banned

Psh, I need a redo on decades.......Years are paltry to my overall being.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPunk Banned

he punched me in the face, i'd kick him in the nuts

• ShoeHands

With a spiked boot? Face punches are acceptable in very few situations, and I'm having trouble picturing you in one of them.

• SwimPunk Banned

i wrote that poorly. perhaps if i could have any year of my life back, id have this year back so i could write that post better

• SwimSage Banned

Hmmmm._..if for only one year probably 2005. If I were to pick a year and start over from there, 1996.

• SwimPunk Banned

a spiked boot would be excellent

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

The year i spent masturbating nonstop.

Gonna do that again.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimElder Banned

biggest party of my life.
    Talking $25,000-$30,000 cash went through my hands and into my poor brain that summer.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

ric_man said:

Hmmmm._..if for only one year probably 2005. If I were to pick a year and start over from there, 1996.

you don't get to start over. You just get to relive it exactly as it happened.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimComrad

2006 because I have regrets where I go "Stupid." face palms self

2007 so I wouldn't bust my Achilles tendon after using stationery bike.

• Swimuminati

2008...ooohhhhhh, yessss....this time, no f**k ups

• Toonami

Can we pick a school year instead of just an actual year? If so, I choose seventh grade. There are a lot (and I mean a LOT) of things that I would have done differently.

• Toonami

I dunno...some year back when I was a kid

my childhood was the last time I was genuinely happy cause I didn't realize how horrible my life was gonna end up yet

• Banned

2010 to 2011.

Freshman year of college. Knowing what I know now, there is so much shit I could have done to make my life easier / better now.

Maybe it would have reduced the level of my current existential angst.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimElder Banned

DeusMasquerade said:

2010 to 2011.

Freshman year of college. Knowing what I know now, there is so much shit I could have done to make my life easier / better now.

Maybe it would have reduced the level of my current existential angst.

well said

• Other Anime

1999 cause I missed out on great things in my childhood because I didn't know better. If I avoided trying to play baseball, listened to better music, and asked for FFVII and Ocarina of Time, things would've worked out better.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!