What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
1636   51

• Banned

Caviar on a slice of watermelon

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• ShoeHands

Couldnt even begin to tell you the crazy combinations ive created over the years

Chocolate Chip COokies with Peanut Butter (or nutella) spread was one of my favorites :D

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

"Paneer"

It's this yellow cheese and I thought it was yellow chicken because there was also orange chicken at the particular event that I ate this paneer at and the orange chicken tasted good.

The paneer was disgusting. I nearly vomited.

• Toonami

Natto....and I happen to love it

• SwimHero

probably dog.

Janeway Rules!

Ass.

• Toonami

Master-Debater131 said:

Chocolate Chip COokies with Peanut Butter (or nutella) spread was one of my favorites :D

that's weird to you?

• Banned

See that just sounds good

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

I had the opportunity...but the smell....

• ShoeHands

It is surprisingly good

I come up with crazy stuff like that all the time <.<

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Toonami

The_Hive44 said:

I had the opportunity...but the smell....

it just smells like coffee and feet to me.....I've honestly been around cheese that smelled worse

• Banned

Yeah but I wouldn't call it bad

• Banned

See I can eat some nasty cheese....I loves me cheese

• ShoeHands

Oh its not bad

Unless you mean for your health

In which case its pretty bad for you...........

• Banned

I mean like weird....like I love these sesame dumplings filled with sweet red bean paste...

• Toonami

The_Hive44 said:

See I can eat some nasty cheese....I loves me cheese

see.....I find it kind of hypocritical when people say natto Smells horrible....then say they like cheese

• Banned

Can't do it dude...texture smell...goo...nope

• IB Banned

Live octopus

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Toonami

I put ketchup on my white rice. Seems fine to me, but the reactions I get whenever someone sees me do it... I guess a lot of other people think it's weird? :x

• Banned

Oh that tenticle thing? Yeah I've heard of that

• IB Banned

Did you know raw coco bean smells like a cheesy foot?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer