I upped my dosage. I feel great!
333   12

• Banned

alt text

• SwimElder Banned

doseage of what?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Klonopin

• SwimElder Banned

becareful long term benzo use cause a bad withdrawal. but you might have a long ways to go before that happens. its something to keep in mind.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Upped by prescription?

Or upped by WebMD?

• Banned

The latter.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

naraku360 said:

Upped by prescription?

Or upped by WebMD?

Dr. Candy

• Banned

I don't need meds. Cranking it to little anime girls cures my problems.

• SwimElder Banned

Weaboo said:

I don't need meds. Cranking it to little anime girls cures my problems.

little anime girls?
    i might have to report this to an adult.

• Banned

Now pick up some foot fungus medication and some Dr. Scholl's.

• Banned

Benzodiazepins are short term rescue medications, unless you are having constant large amounts of panic attacks. Whoever prescribed them to you is most likely irresponsible. Increasing a "dosage" of a Benzodiazepin is not only inadvisable, it can also be extremely dangerous especially if you are on other types of psychiatric medications. If you're still experiencing anxiety problems, you need to consult your Doctor, and probably be on a long term anti-anxiety medication such as buspirone. Also, you should attempt to figure out what is triggering your anxiety problems, and talk to a therapist about it. Medication is only part of psychiatric treatment.

• SwimElder Banned

yeah and the greedy evil doctors and pharmaceutical companies get everyone stuck on these things so they can keep taking our money.

a bad benzo withdrawal is hell. its not that difficult even to get stuck in that spot- stay on a low doseage benzo for a year or 2... it could happen for people who take it everyday, even small amounts.