RIP Elie Wiesel
1213   26

• Babbling

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

No one escapes the nazis forever.

That was racist and I apologize.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

That's a rather harsh way to talk about his Puerto Rican nursemaids, negligent as they could be at times.

• Banned

Rest in piece. You made the world a better place with your literature.

• Banned

Who cares about some old dude? Satoshi Kon was sad. This guy? Yaaaaawn

• Banned

http://imgur.com/Gi07fNe

He's a liar. He also claimed to be interned at Auschwitz but has no tattoo.

• Thunder Goddess

Rest in peace. You will not be forgotten.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

mthor said:

Yeah he will. You won't remember in a week.

• Toonami

Weaboo said:

Who cares about some old dude? Satoshi Kon was sad. This guy? Yaaaaawn

You make Zeni look good.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Banned

mthor said:

Everyone gets forgotten at some point.

Our half-life in this universe is almost none. You are pointless and a mistake. The ability for humans to attain such a conscious mind is one of the greatest failures of nature.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

'night'

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Notice: there is no counter argument, just down votes. This site is Reddit 2.0.

• Babbling

I didn't downvote. In fact, I tried to find a "safe" source for what you were talking about. I have WOT on my browsers and almost every link with the "Liar" or "No Tattoo" argument was either Red or Yellow.
    So I figure we'll find out after the autopsy.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_(book)#Reception

In his own words about the book "Night." He admits to fabricating events. The whole book is probably a fabrication.

About people you knew? "Yes, about people I might have known." About things that happened? "Yes, about things that happened or could have happened." But they did not? "No, not all of them did. In fact, some were invented from almost the beginning to almost the end." The Rebbe leaned forward as if to measure me up and said with more sorrow than anger: That means you are writing lies! I did not answer immediately. The scolded child within me had nothing to say in his defense. Yet, I had to justify myself: "Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred."

• SwimLegend

RIP

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

checks age

87...>.>

moves on

• Banned

I cried reading Night when I was 14 and would likely cry again if I read it tomorrow. It seemed technically fictional from the sorting lines to the camp and incinerator, to the number of miles run through the snow, but not fictional in the sense that nobody experienced such events, it is a historically significant book. It is a significant artwork and a credit to and net positive for our species.

Despite the air of Holocaust denial, I didn't downvote Astro because it does warrant mentioning.

• Thunder Goddess

You're right. Everybody is eventually forgotten. But he'll be remembered a lot longer than you.

(If you were at all familiar with his work, you'd understand why I said that.)

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

mthor said:

You're right. Everybody is eventually forgotten. But he'll be remembered a lot longer than you.

(If you were at all familiar with his work, you'd understand why I said that.)

Technically, people have to know someone to remember them

• Banned

The thing is I don't mind him selling the book as fiction; however, he tried to pass it as truth and some testimonies like these were used during trials to kill people who weren't criminals.

• Banned

Source?