My Autism List
245   9

• Other Anime Banned

I know a lot of people here have MAL accounts. I made one a while back, but haven't done shit with it. Didn't see a thread, so I guess this will be the place where people can connect and network MAL accounts if they haven't done so already.

Here is mine: http://myanimelist.net/profile/nefariousnegro

Feel free to add me if you want.

I will eventually start publishing reviews on the chinese cartoons I have watched over the years. So look out for that.

fuh q.

• SwimStar

can you do a one piece review

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Other Anime Banned

Here's a quick review of One Piece:

-It sucks
    -It's too long
    -It's boring
    -Not enough naked women

@mooseV36

fuh q.

• SwimStar

ty, i was considering watching this acclaimed show, but now i wont.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Banned

Between autism and chinese cartoons I don't think your serious about anime.

• Banned

Don't listen to that asptard.

One Piece is an investment but 200 episodes in and you will mot regret it!

• Other Anime Banned

You must have a lot of free time to watch a series that spans more episodes than DBZ and Bleach combined.

fuh q.

• Banned

Y

TaylorBoyz said:

I know a lot of people here have MAL accounts. I made one a while back, but haven't done shit with it. Didn't see a thread, so I guess this will be the place where people can connect and network MAL accounts if they haven't done so already.

Here is mine: http://myanimelist.net/profile/nefariousnegro

Feel free to add me if you want.

I will eventually start publishing reviews on the chinese cartoons I have watched over the years. So look out for that.

In other words anything with as Mr sex degeneracy, reptilian aliens, govt financed free pills on the taxpayer dime, Bush decade trash. Love of the mediocre early 2000s

Autism List:
    westpark
    fuggs
    Jeffchao
    Luuv's sentence structure