Her OKC Profile Says, "I'm an old soul born in the wrong era"
307   15

Da **** are you talkin about?

You were born in 1993. Kids and their shrooms I swear!

• Swimuminati

It means she's racist

• Banned

Means she's got a kid.

Maybe two.

• Helper

It means if you want it you better put a ring on it.

Because you aren't getting nothing until the wedding night.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Assy McGee Banned

It means you're paying for everything.

It means you should stalk and harass her like it's 1969

• Babbling

It means she's a hippie.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

Identity crisis

• Helper

tsar4 said:

It means she's a hippie.

But what if she's Victorian and all her clothes have a hundred buttons to them?

Don't get his hopes up that he might see ankle!

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Assy McGee Banned

It would be funny if she went out on dates dressed like this

http://anotherimg.dazedgroup.netdna-cdn.com/647/azure/another-prod/270/5/275407.jpg

• Babbling

katt_goddess said:

tsar4 said:

It means she's a hippie.

"Old Soul" is a term used by Hippie or New Age chicks. They may think they are from a different era, but they are, at heart, hippies romaticizing previous eras. One of my Aunts said I had an "old soul" after talking with me for 15 minutes.

• Helper

tsar4 said:

katt_goddess said:

tsar4 said:

It means she's a hippie.

"Old Soul" is a term used by Hippie or New Age chicks. They may think they are from a different era, but they are, at heart, hippies romaticizing previous eras. One of my Aunts said I had an "old soul" after talking with me for 15 minutes.

I've been told I have an old soul too but that was mostly because I was using 'college' words in kindergarten.

And I know where the term comes from. She could totally be one of those reconstructionists who thinks they are lost Victorians and wear impossible clothes which the Amish would both approve [covers everything] and disapprove [buttons are the devil's badges] .

• Helper

Cosmic_Charlie said:

It would be funny if she went out on dates dressed like this

http://anotherimg.dazedgroup.netdna-cdn.com/647/azure/another-prod/270/5/275407.jpg

She would flock Zeni up big time in that.

• Babbling

• Helper

Frosted Zeni-flakes - now with extra cancer!