IT'S WINE TIME!!
288   10

• Toonami

• Manowarrior

That part was so unexpected.

"He says he's sorry you don't have any bad memories of him." Right in the feels.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Toonami

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

"He says he's sorry you don't have any bad memories of him." Right in the feels.

I kinda feel like it's dickish that mr. Poopybutthole holds a grudge against her afterwards considering everything they went through that day

having PTSD and not knowing who they can trust was the entire point of that episode

also I'm actually drinking right now, the reason I chose that image is actually because I'm actually in a bad mood and actually drinking wine

• Manowarrior

mochi said:

I kinda feel like it's dickish that mr. Poopybutthole holds a grudge against her afterwards considering everything they went through that day

having PTSD and not knowing who they can trust was the entire point of that episode

also I'm actually drinking right now, the reason I chose that image is actually because I'm actually in a bad mood and actually drinking wine

Oh, I thought you were doing your typical Toonami night drinking. >_>

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Toonami

mochi said:

Oh, I thought you were doing your typical Toonami night drinking. >_>

that too

I have never had a wine or champagne that I enjoyed the taste of it, but you're welcome to it if you like it.

Is Foley.

• Toonami

DarkLordStormageddon said:

I have never had a wine or champagne that I enjoyed the taste of it, but you're welcome to it if you like it.

Pink Moscato, thank me later

• Banned

The niki minaj wine cooler?

Ewwwww!

drinking guinness nitro ipa right now. it's making me kinda angry because it's just so bad. might be forced to switch to wine myself. there's a bottle of bob on the countertop that i've been eyeing for the last few days.

btw, bob = robert mondavi. i know, it's nothing special. kinda our house wine at the bar because it's cheap and pretty vanilla for a cab, so it sells decent. i've consumed enough of it over the years that we have the kind of informal relationship where i can call him bob and he understands.

• Swimuminati

alt text