Well this is disappointing...
464   14

Seems the boards have been all sorts of jacked up... Am I now just the old guy complaining about change? Because this seems genuinely bad to me.

• Manowarrior

Most (not all) of the people here think the boards have gone to shit.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Babbling

Yes the boards are terribad. There's no way to know if anyone responds to your posts.

• Banned

The boards have always been bad. Anyone who says otherwise is blinded by nostalgia.

Hail to the king.

I liked it at first when we had a lot of people coming back to see what was new and everyone was freaking out.

Now it's just a clusterf**k of sadness and dead dreams.

It's great when you enjoy things.

Nah, they used to be great... I'm immune to nostalgia.

Are there even boards anymore? It just looks like one big board to me... what's with the babbling tag?

• Banned

Sure don't look immune to me.

Hail to the king.

Nah, that's not nostalgia you see... it's herpes.

I don't see a Babbling tag anywhere, but some people have elected to join groups so their particular group's posts will be floated, or something. I don't know, I haven't bothered.

Admins want it exactly like this, according to Luuv.

It's great when you enjoy things.

I forgot I was responding to you mid sentance... thought it was thorspenor who has a babbling tag. Admins be damned! I was considering spending a lot more time here again... now I'm not so sure.

• Banned

There's a babbling tag but most of the old guard don't give a shit about it.

Hail to the king.

basically

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Banned

IF it makes anyone feel better Jason DeMarco knows this boards are shit and knows about the morons ( a certain blue rat ) who say a lot of stupid, But the shitty thing is he thinks we are all like that guy.

http://ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/137385978089?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=answer_own#