If you could choose how long your lifespan would be ...
270   13

• ShoeHands

I'd probably go for something around five hundred years. Assuming I was allowed to sleep off a few decades here and there if things got boring. I guess it'd also have to come with the ability to change identities at will without trouble to avoid being captured for study.

And no more physical aging. I don't want to look like the crypt keeper.

• Swimuminati

I'll take a thousand year immortality stretch....then we can really get this party started

Immortality until I choose.
    I know its literally the most prideful and human prideful thing possible... But this is all hypothetical after all~

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Other Anime

I'll go with somewhere about 3 billion years, or at least a billion before the sun is projected to explode.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB Banned

Either forever or i wouldnt have even bothered.

If it were up to me.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Thunder Goddess

Somewhere between 65 and 70, while I'm still pretty active and healthy and enjoying things. I'd rather have death be a total surprise than a sweet release. And I don't want to out live everybody that I care about.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

no, I'll go with 300. more then that who knows what could happen- boredom, bad luck, insanity, world war 3, etc.

and I def wanna beable to go to sleep for 10 year stretches.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I would have to insert pseudophilosophical bullshit in order to explain how I would truly feel about this. I think I'd only want to live very long if I had the mind of the child and everything always seemed new. Otherwise, maybe 200 years.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

34 just take me now

• Banned

Several weeks

• ShoeHands

Depends on whether I need to sustain myself to reach that lifespan or not. If I don't, give me that multiple millenia of living! I wanna see history unfold. If I gotta keep eating to keep going... bleh. Won't even bother past my natural lifespan.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Other Anime

Buu tried sleeping for millions of years...not recommended.

• SwimNinja

Eternity with no aging as long as I can chose to end it at any time. That way if say the earth goes extinct and I have no way to other solar systems or anything I could just be "well f**k" and chose to die.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.