Crazy post
319   14

• Banned

I wanna talk to fuggz......My Girlfriend is mad, and my baby mama isn't having any of my shit.

Firefly, be muh boo

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Good I'm not the only one mad at my other half....so the run off anger is yours....suffer

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Dude....Meet me at Winstar......No f**king or other shit......Let's just vent....I'll feed you

• Assy McGee Banned

The f**k is with you people that need to talk to other people. Sawd asked me to call him but unless I know why I'm not calling shit. I hate the phone. I haven't even talked to my parents in a few months.

• Banned

You didn't need to brodcast that shit.......don't be a dick

ITS HAPPENING GUYS!
    ITS JUST LIKE MY SHIPPING CHART FORETOLD!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Assy McGee Banned

All he did was ask me to call for some unknown reason. It's not like I posted his number.

• Banned

Nope busy

• Banned

No I don't like gambling and I don't like smelling like a tobacco smoking cancer patient

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Swimuminati

alt text

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimNinja

I think you might have a fetish for unhealthy relationships.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Assy McGee Banned

Think?

Might?

• Swimuminati

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Think?

Might?

for?