my toddler is practicing his thrusting
310   14

i let him run around naked for a while this morning, and he's apparently discovered he can touch his johnson to things. he really seems to enjoy it (go figure). so what did he do? he got up on the couch and started thrusting into the cushion.

he has good form, i gotta admit.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

i can't watch this right now. the kids are right over there, and this guy looks he uses adult words.

Nah not really.
    I think it relates to having a kid.
    Hes also a Flip comedians... We have a couple.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

i've heard of this feller before. don't recall where though, probably comedy central.

• Swimuminati

they're starting earlier and earlier...

• Mobile Suit Gundam

wacky1980 said:

i let him run around naked for a while this morning, and he's apparently discovered he can touch his johnson to things. he really seems to enjoy it (go figure). so what did he do? he got up on the couch and started thrusting into the cushion.

he has good form, i gotta admit.

Was it something like this?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/732222/beavis-humps-couch-o.gif

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

yeah, pretty much.

hahaha... yip.

same here. lul lul lulz..

boys with their toys.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Thunder Goddess

So this is what I missed, having just girls...

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimPunk Banned

Your child disgusts me

oh, it's hilarious. the toddler is a beast though. he beats up my 8yo all day long. then he makes the couch his bitch. i'm a bit intimidated myself.

• Banned

wacky1980 said:

he got up on the couch and started thrusting into the cushion.

It's imperative that you keep a safe distance between him and fuggs going forward.

• Banned

Yay im not the only one posting weird stuff about their kid. Hes a natural, heh?