I'm so sorry for all the... :(
184   5

breaks between my posts. Sometimes they last for several hours because I'm doing other things. I'm always logged in because I never learned to hit the log out button on the internet.

Dun worry, guys, I'll post more often! I won't leave ya hanging from now on!!

• Thunder Goddess

Please don't feel that it's necessary to strain yourself on our account. We'll be fine. Now run along and have some fun.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

alt text

Nah you guys need me. I wasn't around six months ago and look what happened to the boards.

• Thunder Goddess

Oh, no. Nobody wants you to miss out on sunshine and vitamin D, or healthy activity, or using the bathroom because you feel duty-bound to post. Go out and enjoy your youth and have some wonderful and exciting experiences. After all, do you really want to tell your grand children (assuming , of course that you have children) that you spent the most vibrant years of your life on a message board and playing games? Oh, no, Zeni - the world is waiting. Go climb a mountain, pet a buffalo, learn how to sky dive...

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright