Video games used to be for nerds, now they are for thugs.
461   17

• ShoeHands

Seriously. Little shaved-heads were infesting Gamestop today and I'm realizing these droopy-pantsed limp-handed Yo Bros are the types that shoved gamer's heads into toilets back when I was a kid.

I am disappointed. I want my hobby back.

• Rants

Real gamers don't shop at Gamestop. Real gamers shop online, at major retailers (when something new comes out), and at independently owned retro gaming shops that carry hardware and software that date back to before the Atari VCS.

I look forward to seeing Gamestop out of business in the next year or two. The only reason I've gone in there this year was to snag legendary Pokemon code cards.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• SwimSuperFan

1v1 me in rust scrub lord

Bush did 9/11

I always get a kick outta the 7 year old that try to talk tough.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Check It Out!

Apply this across all of nerd culture. I was pissed off in high school when the thug kids started wearing super hero backpacks.

• Check It Out!

Even MTG and D&D are getting the watered-down mass-appeal treatment, just like video games and comics.

• Banned

You people are the ones who make people hate nerds.

Hail to the king.

• Check It Out!

Oh no people I don't know dislike me despite not knowing me!

Yeah, no, no f**ks given here. Our hobbies and interests were scoffed at too many times, we were denied access to a healthy, inclusive social lives as kids, all because we were seen as nerds unfit for being treated like human beings. Now millions of dollars are being made off of destroying our hobbies to suit wide demographics.

We've earned this salt.

• IB Banned

Video games becoming more main stream, quit gaming.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Check It Out!

And that archaic "if you dont like it, dont do it" mentality needs to die. Because things we used to enjoy aren't being changed for the better, they're being changed simply to generate more revenue.

You know it.

I'm the thuggest thug who ever thugged.

• Banned

I have Play Station 4. And gameboy.

• SwimNinja

You should give me your PS gamertag

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

It sure sounds like all the fücks are given right now.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

Here is your official trilby. Now go and be the hippiest hipster to ever hipster.

Hail to the king.

• Other Anime

Oddly enough, the thugs end up being better company to play multiplayer with than the nerds

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Toonami

AzalarHex said:

Seriously. Little shaved-heads were infesting Gamestop today and I'm realizing these droopy-pantsed limp-handed Yo Bros are the types that shoved gamer's heads into toilets back when I was a kid.

I am disappointed. I want my hobby back.

time changes trust me i am surprised about that my self