cats are ninjas
246   13

Like shit man, this cat of mine... I dont even know how it works.
    I know where she tends to hang out, as Ive made little areas for her to hide.
    We share a SINGLE room, so she has a couple boxes and places hind stuff where she hides when she wants personal time.

So every once in awhile, i look for her and shes nowhere to be found.
    Shes not in her box in the corner, the box under the chair.
    Not behind the computer or fridge where she likes to stare.
    But suddenly I look behind, a kitten mews at me with glee.
    I had no f**king clue where she came from, no where that I could see.

She straight up just appears behind me and is like "oh hey you were looking for me?"
    Kinda reminds me of that one Sherlock Holmes game where Watson just teleports behind cuz they didnt create a walk animation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13YlEPwOfmk

But like as a happy kitty.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

alt text

• Assy McGee Banned

There's probably some weird spot you don't even think she should fit into. Cats have separable collarbones, I think. Helps them be squishy like Gloop and Gleep.

Yeah thats probably is.
    Still kinda freaked me out cuz im on a bender and im bonding with the kitty a lot.
    Shes also meeting new people who come visit.
    Socialized kitty!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Helper

Kitties have cat space. It's a magical area that does and doesn't exist and they can crawl into it at will.

Also, wtf Watson.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimSage Banned

You didn't just now realize that did you?

• Banned

=^.^=

• Helper

Cats have secret interdenominational portals that can take them anywhere.

• Thunder Goddess

interdimensional. Cats are atheists.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

A few years ago when my brother was renting a house with friends he had two cats. His one friend had his door shut and locked but the one cat kept getting in somehow. He'd wake up and the cat was in his bed. For the longest time he had no idea how it did it. They finally found out one if the vents had its grate off and the cat was pulling a John McClane by crawling through them and coming out the other side.

Hail to the king.

• Helper

mthor said:

interdimensional. Cats are atheists.

Bull is called.

Cats aren't atheists. They believe they are the highest possible form of anything ever and that the hoomans worship them.

Why the hell else would anyone pick up someone else's poop?

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Other Anime

My cat has a similar disappearing act, but the real question is when he reappears will it be to beg to be picked up or will it be to try and sink his fangs into someone's ankles?

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Thunder Goddess

I think that they believe it pleases me - as soon as I clean out the litter boxes, at least one of them is right there with a fresh egg ready to be laid.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright