That feel when you have a Yu-gi-oh card
746   22

• Helper

From long ago. In fact the first GBA game that came out over here that had promo cards including a Blue Eyes White dragon.

That card is now worth 500 dollars. That feel when you let your brother borrow it all those years ago and the card is all bent up and wrecked. Dang.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

My favorite GBA games were Castlevania: Circle of the Moon/Harmony of Dissonance/Aria of Sorrow, Final Fantasy I+II: Dawn of Souls, and the Breath of Fire ports.

• Helper

Those things are worth $500 now? I have at least a couple of those.

I need to find rich nerds so I can be rich.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimSage Banned

I bet some of the Pokemon cards I used to have are worth money. Afraid to look and want to kill myself.

• SwimStar

ric_man said:

I bet some of the Pokemon cards I used to have are worth money. Afraid to look and want to kill myself.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Swimuminati

This better not be true, because if it is...........I threw away hundreds of dollars

• Other Anime

If only my beanie babies were actually worth a damn. :(

• Helper

Only that one.

Important links:

• Helper

Go look it up. Blue Eyes White Dragon DDS-001. It is crazy.

Important links:

• Helper

They aren't worth as much as I thought they would be. Last time I checked that elusive Charizard was worth like 75 dollars.

Important links:

• Helper

But they feel so good.

Important links:

• Swimuminati

Sad thing is I laughed when the thought occurred to me that they might be worth something some day...

• Helper

Not many of them are just some of the rare ones. This one came as a promo for buying that GBA game all those years ago. Yu-gi-oh was very new and not many bought that game so not many got that card.

There is also a Dark magician that came with it too. That one is in better condition and is worth around 100.

Important links:

• Swimuminati

yeah, but I bet as time goes on and the number dwindles, more and more are going to rise in price....that's how these things work right?

• Helper

DBZ4ever said:

Only that one.

I also have a hologram Harpies Featherduster.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

DBZ4ever said:

Only that one.

I also have a hologram Harpies Featherduster.

Nice...we should get together some time, so I can show you my...uh...deck alt text

I couldn't not do it...it was right there

• Banned

I still have a binder of about 130 or so of the original Pokemon cards (as well as a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards) in the garage somewhere.

Very curious as to how much all that shit is worth.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Helper

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimElder Banned

ric_man said:

yeah me too... and to think I traded them for crack.... :| My foil charizard went up in smoke :|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Helper

Oh yeah me too. I have a bunch more too from Shonen Jump back then.

Important links:

• Helper

DBZ4ever said:

Oh yeah me too. I have a bunch more too from Shonen Jump back then.

Yep, that's where I got most of mine.

I still have a backlog of Shonens in the bedroom that I haven't gotten to yet so who knows what other cards I actually have.