705   25

• Banned

I've fed a guy breast milk :)

• Banned

thats what you get

• Banned

Totori said:

thats what you get

why did it not do -1? this stupid message board doesn't even work!

• Thunder Goddess

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI

I have a pretty strong stomach, but all of a sudden I'm kind of queasy.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimSage Banned

Pics?

• SwimNinja

Did you actually hit the down arrow or just do the emoji?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

that thing

• Swimuminati

I've known women who didn't like to cook, but damn

• SwimNinja

Totori said:

that thing

Yeah that's just a emoji, to the right of the post there is a number with a up arrow above and down arrow bellow. To give a upvote you hit the up arrow to give a downvote you hit the down arrow. The emojis do nothing.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

I love you

alt text

i can see the whole thing playing out:

you're both in bed, decked out after a particularly raunchy bout of anal. he's laying there, panting and sweating, and suddenly he's thirsty. he knows she's been nursing, so he rolls over and asks for a quick nip of the bitty.

nashty.

• Banned

oh. i see. thank you.

• Banned

wacky1980 said:

you're both in bed, decked out after a particularly raunchy bout of anal. he's laying there, panting and sweating, and suddenly he's thirsty. he knows she's been nursing, so he rolls over and asks for a quick nip of the bitty.

nashty.

No, I wasn't nursing. I'd gotten pregnant again and didn't know it. He was asqueezing and anibbling and SURPRISE!

• Banned

Fuggton said:

wacky1980 said:

nashty.

No, I wasn't nursing. I'd gotten pregnant again and didn't know it. He was asqueezing and anibbling and SURPRISE!

Lol

• Helper

Yeah, I think I'll just stick with bringing donuts to work.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

I am leaving this thread now and not coming back. goodbye everyone!

• SwimNinja

-Clicks stopwatch-

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Other Anime

Kudasai said:

http://media0.giphy.com/media/4pMX5rJ4PYAEM/giphy.gif

alt text

I see you and I raise you!

• Banned

Fuggton said:

wacky1980 said:

nashty.

How did he react

Did he keep going, thinking he was so good he got your breasts to squirt