310   10

Spending five hours on vocabulary
    Drinking
    Eating a sandwich
    Getting banned
    Fireworks
    Dogs barking

• SwimElder Banned

How did you get banned and then un-banned? We are curious.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

He's talking about totori

Very few have been banned and lived to tell about it. I was thrust into a dark netherworld and left to fight my way back to the surface. I encountered many a demon along the way but, like the intrepid kingly warrior I am, all I knew how to do was prevail!

Long live the king!!

R.I.P. @Totori

• SwimElder Banned

Long Live Zeni!

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Who the hell is Totori? My alts include Zephyrdust, Zenigundam_2, and a bunch of others who served as my political campaigners when I was making my ascension to the throne.

• SwimElder Banned

Zeni the gig is up.

I hate copycats...

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Who the hell is Totori? My alts include Zephyrdust, Zenigundam_2, and a bunch of others who served as my political campaigners when I was making my ascension to the throne.

I want you to know that this will be taken as an admission to your upvoting yourself.