Eating ice cream and watching blue exorcist on netflix
325   12

• SwimNinja

Where did I go wrong in my life?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimElder Banned

and posting here. you gotta add that part.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

You aren't helping.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimElder Banned

yeah well don't feel too bad. you aren't alone. you got me, zeni, mixboy and maybe a mod or 2 to keep you company.
    maybe kudasi and fuggz will come on loaded later.

oh and waifu too.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

At least you aren't zeni.

Hail to the king.

• Swimuminati

May, 5th 2001 at 3:35pm

• SwimNinja

Thank god for that.

• Banned

I got me some eats- fried chicken un gritz.

• SwimSuperHero

Sounds good to me. What kind of ice cream?

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• SwimNinja

Orange cream

• Mobile Suit Gundam

If you're watching the first 2 episodes, you didn't go too wrong!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• SwimNinja

I'm a ways into it now, but will probably go to sleep soon.