4

As per Naven69's Request!!!
889   32

  • -1


  • Swimuminati
    0

    "I need some more alcohol. I just haven't had enough to drink today. That's my problem." - Zenigundam


  • Banned
    0

    YES! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA DO IT!

    gee gee get in here!

    @MCGeeGeePeePee


  • Banned
    0

    he heyyyy

    zeni my ni**a!


  • IB Banned
    0

    naven69 said:

    YES! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA DO IT!

    gee gee get in here!

    @MCGeeGeePeePee

    looks like zeni is now dual logging and replying to himself.....

    oh boy

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 1

    Waddup diggity dawg!!


  • Banned
    3

    Viperslayer said:

    naven69 said:

    YES! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA DO IT!

    gee gee get in here!

    @MCGeeGeePeePee

    looks like zeni is now dual logging and replying to himself.....

    oh boy

    you don't know your ASMB very well, do you?


  • Banned
    2

    at furst i didn't like zeni taking over ASMB and stealing my thunder. but now dat he wants to form an alliance....and he's given me some publicity.....

    i think zeni is all dat dis board gots.

    DA EXPLOSIONS!

    BAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

    POOP FARTS FAT CHICKS!


  • IB Banned
    0

    MCGeeGeePeePee said:

    at furst i didn't like zeni taking over ASMB and stealing my thunder. but now dat he wants to form an alliance....and he's given me some publicity.....

    i think zeni is all dat dis board gots.

    DA EXPLOSIONS!

    BAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

    POOP FARTS FAT CHICKS!

    naven69 said:

    Viperslayer said:

    naven69 said:

    YES! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA DO IT!

    gee gee get in here!

    @MCGeeGeePeePee

    looks like zeni is now dual logging and replying to himself.....

    oh boy

    you don't know your ASMB very well, do you?

    Both of you are Zeni.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • Banned
    0

    No


  • IB Banned
    0

    have you ever seen this person on camera before, live?
    if not it's probably zeni.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    Viperslayer said:

    have you ever seen this person on camera before, live?
    if not it's probably zeni.

    MCgeegee has posted a picture of him self on the old boards
    Skinny blonde kid


  • Banned
    1

    Viperslayer said:

    have you ever seen this person on camera before, live?
    if not it's probably zeni.

    dis is me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0V0g7ZGV4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkudBYC4D24


  • Banned
    1

    JeNewBee said:

    Viperslayer said:

    have you ever seen this person on camera before, live?
    if not it's probably zeni.

    MCgeegee has posted a picture of him self on the old boards
    Skinny blonde kid

    LOL. dats not even CLOSE. ive never had blonde hair in my life.

    is everyone on dis forum high tonight?


  • IB Banned
    0

    thats you

    and also the camera looks like it's being held by someone well under 6ft

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    1

    JeNewBee said:

    Viperslayer said:

    have you ever seen this person on camera before, live?
    if not it's probably zeni.

    MCgeegee has posted a picture of him self on the old boards
    Skinny blonde kid

    look at his last post in here

    lmfao

    told u it's zeni

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    Viper's like that one detective in one of those old TV shows who can never solve the mystery and is always the focal point of the show's jocular, comic moments.


  • Banned
    1

    Zenigundam said:

    Viper's like that one detective in one of those old TV shows who can never solve the mystery and is always the focal point of the show's jocular, comic moments.

    HE'S A BAFFLING BUFFOON!


  • 0

    Oh, Viper, get a clue!

    (shoves Viper aside)


  • Banned
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    Oh, Viper, get a clue!

    (shoves Viper aside)

    Viper thinks he's all smart, but if we da same person, how come i am typing DA SAME TIME AS ZENI?


  • 0

    MCGeeGeePeePee said:

    Zenigundam said:

    Oh, Viper, get a clue!

    (shoves Viper aside)

    Viper thinks he's all smart, but if we da same person, how come i am typing DA SAME TIME AS ZENI?

    Yeah, Detective Viper, care to explain this... phenomenon?!

    (Moves very aggressively in Viper's direction)


Log in to reply