Ok , I'm man enough to admit when i'm wrong , But my point remains valid
459   19

This post is deleted!

• Banned

DELETED I wonder if it was about poop

I put the wrong thing up , so now i'm probably gonna catch even more flak. But to sum up , I got had , a few of us did, but be nice to new users unless you're sure they're alts
    https://youtu.be/gmx3zfe63ZQ

Yeah you gotta stop scaring the new users away. Be friendly to them.

• Banned

No, it doesn't.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

What new users? Where?

Yeah his point actually is valid. You have to read a little deeper into this to understand. This isn't a simple issue even if you might want it to be one.

• Banned

His point was be nice to new people but since the people who weren't being nice to your although knew it was you his point is not valid.

Hail to the king.

That alt wasn't me lol. I was sleeping that whole time.

• Banned

Sure you were zeni.

Hail to the king.

Lol yeah. We could ask a mod since mods can see IP addresses, but I wouldn't want to be correct again in a debate with you. Seems like it happens every day.

• Banned

That's a fanciful little world you created for yourself to live in zeni.

Hail to the king.

Not everyone who shows up is going to be an alt , it's not impossible that new users are gonna show up at some point , and trying to browbeat them into admitting that they're other posters is just going to scare them away.

You did this to me , stay outta my threads for at least 2 weeks. I'm dead serious.

What did I do?

• Banned

I've never seen that happen, certainly not on the new board at least

• SwimHero

what youre wrong about?

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

There are no new people coming here. The sooner you admit that to yourself the better.

Hail to the king.

• SwimNinja

I think the two day waiting period to post will scare a lot of them away first.

Also what made you change your mind?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.