Waking up to another highly motivated morning
181   9

As soon as I figure out what I'm gonna devour for breakfast, I'm headed back into beast study mode!! WOOHOOO!!!! Leesssssss do it again!!!

(Ties bandana around head and cocks shotgun)

#BadassZeni
    #Nomoregamesbaby

• Swimuminati

I am going to be lazy and lay in the sand all day again.

Maybe today I will build a castle.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Oh, Firefly, you shouldn't. I know I'm King Zeni and all but, believe you me, I own plenty a majestic castle in this great kingdom of ASMB. I appreciate the honorary sandcastle idea though. I really do.

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Oh, Firefly, you shouldn't. I know I'm King Zeni and all but, believe you me, I own plenty a majestic castle in this great kingdom of ASMB. I appreciate the honorary sandcastle idea though. I really do.

You just gave me a great idea.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Assy McGee Banned

Sand Gundam?

• Swimuminati

No....

But I am gonna build zeni the castle he so deserves

• AdultSwim.Com

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

zeni what i am saying...

is if you are going to play King Zeni

you got to leave some reality on the bone for guys like me...

i never down vote you no matter how silly you get

at least do that for me

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Assy McGee Banned

Firefly24 said:

No....

But I am gonna build zeni the castle he so deserves

http://www.free-background-wallpaper.com/images/wallpapers/1280x1024/beach/sand-castle-desktop-background.jpg