Home from work.
167   7

• Assy McGee Banned

Nothing like a thirteen hour day and getting paid for twelve.Morning all coasts. Jesus f**k.

• Swimuminati

Napz timez?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Assy McGee Banned

My insomnia does not permit this. I drove through nap time into awake time. I'm glad I bought beer before cutoff cause it's beer time.

• Swimuminati

And here I am, wondering whether or not I should close my eyes for some more zzz time or bite the bullet and extract myself from the soft fluffiness.

I'll need at least 3 hours before I can beer.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Assy McGee Banned

I lie in bed for hours after I wake up. I make sure my schedule always allows for this. Getting out of bed is the worst part of my day now. If I could live in a bed I would.

• Swimuminati

No whey.

Bed sores is yucky.

• Assy McGee Banned

I just want to sleep more than I do. Part of the reason I feel like I don't have long in life, the candle burns at both ends.