wen he dunt kno she 2 timin u
186   10

• IB Banned

n she keeps tellin the dude she got on her period n u kno it aint true and its because dey about to break up because everyone calls him dutchmaster on account of his thincock

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

Your grammar needs a lot of work!

• IB Banned

hahah u have no friends you're on a posting spree on the 4th of july cus u have no friends to hang out with

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

Haha we're both on the ASMB today.

Something about a pot and a kettle and black.

• IB Banned

i have a smart phone i bought with this thing called money via this thing called a job and im out with these things called friends n they all love instagram and twitter and im just like meh i got the asmb

wipe da salt off bb

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

Whatever you do, don't show them my responses to you unless you want to be the butt of their jokes for the rest of the day!

Also...

I is always capitalized, I'm (with an apostrophe (not "im") is, likewise, always capitalized), and "n" is not a word; you mean to use "and". Instagram and Twitter, although crappy, should be capitalized because they are proper nouns. Always place a period at the end of any sentence you write. You and I need to take a trip some day to Barnes and Noble. Hooked on Phonics beckons, my friend!

• IB Banned

Zenigundam said:

Whatever you do, don't show them my responses to you unless you want to be the butt of their jokes for the rest of the day!

Also...

I is always capitalized, I'm (with an apostrophe (not "im") is, likewise, always capitalized), and "n" is not a word; you mean to use "and". Instagram and Twitter, although crappy, should be capitalized because they are proper nouns. Always place a period at the end of any sentence you write. You and I need to take a trip some day to Barnes and Noble. Hooked on Phonics beckons, my friend!

No one on here likes you Zeni.
    No one.
    Please wake up and do something about your life before you become a serial killer.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

Now you're dissembling.
    I can give you grammar lessons, but I do charge money for my services.

They really will come in handy. If you ever have to write something for an employer, I fear that your piece of writing will be laden with solecisms and marred by a quite simplistic level of diction.

• IB Banned

This is the last time you ever get replied to by me.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said: