have you ever woken up to the smell of smoke
224   4

coming from your microwave, because someone forgot...for the second time...to put water in a bowl of instant macaroni and cheese...

"I just woke up" are the only words that you are offered as an excuse through an increasing smoke cloud that is drifting into the living room and down the hall despite the doors and windows being open...and the smell getting in the rooms despite the doors being closed.

the hoodies I had hanging in the utility room are fukced now...

• Toonami

I once read of somebody burning ramen by doing this.
    It takes talent to mess up ramen.

• SwimNinja

You better let a bitch know that three strikes and you're out. And then murder them if they do it again.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

It didn't wake me up, but I was at my cousin's house once while she was making dinner, and she was trying to steam some potatoes in the microwave.

She set the microwave for like twenty minutes, and about fifteen minutes passed and the worst smelling smoke was pouring out of the microwave.

Those things were burning. She grabbed them with tongs and threw them outside and we opened all the doors and windows, but it was about a week before the house stopped stinking of flaming vegetable matter.

It's great when you enjoy things.