In the spirit of Independence Day, when did you feel truly independent?
454   19

When was the moment in your life when the game changed? The first semester of college is when I fully understood that I was no longer restrained by the confines of youth and secondary school requirements and that the whole world was open to me! Remember how in Grand Theft Auto III you couldn't access the other islands until you completed enough missions? Yeah well it felt like that and then the islands became accessible!!

• SwimElder Banned

When I finally moved out of the garage and into the basement. Thats where I met Waifu.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Haha what in the world was she doing down there?

• SwimElder Banned

She just showed up on the couch one day. We went at it like 2 young rabbits on uh.. whatever rabbits eat that makes them crazy... crazy honry... *dream eyed stare

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

Zeni people are discussing the nature of your holy and kingly presence over the mod thread. I think you need to show up and educate the younger more inexperienced servents on the finer details of defining your holyness.

Carrots I presume!

Wow... What a story.

Now I'm gonna have to wait on the couch for my waifu to appear too.

looks longingly at the night sky

There's a very pithy comment I'd like to make, but I fear it might incite real world violence given the character of some of those wacko trolls so, for the benefit of the kingdom of ASMB, King Zeni shall refrain from comment!

• Babbling

What's "Indendence Day"?

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

tsar4 said:

What's "Indendence Day"?

What do you mean?

• SwimElder Banned

tsar4 said:

What's "Indendence Day"?

Its a day we celebrate our god given right to drink Fluoridated Tap Water.

• Babbling

Zenigundam said:

tsar4 said:

What's "Indendence Day"?

What do you mean?

Wondered if you were suffering from a urethral blockage.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

Lol no. I don't even know what is lol. Sounds like a medical complication or sumtin.

• Thunder Goddess

Zenigundam said:

When was the moment in your life when the game changed?

The day I graduated, got a real job, and moved out of my parents' house.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Hmmm yeah those are some good times for sure.

• Thunder Goddess

It's a rush. You should try it.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Eh I've been there before. It's all right.

• SwimNinja

The first time I fapped

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Helper

When the Emancipation documents from the courthouse went through.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

Zenigundam said:

When was the moment in your life when the game changed?

The day I graduated, got a real job, and moved out of my parents' house.

VOLDEMORT!