It's high time to make a change. I need to look in the mirror
331   18

and add some flavor to my appearance!!! I'm thinking blonde highlights and I could probably wear a t-shirt with ripped off sleeves every once in a while as opposed to going shirtless all the time.

Yeah... YEAH!

• SwimNinja

You should totally go emo

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Yo you be too fat you know das right!

• Babbling

"Go to the mirror, boy. Go to the mirror, boy!"

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

PrincessUnikitty said:

You should totally go emo

I don't know if I could do it. I'm too confident, upbeat, and full of myself.

• SwimNerd

I seen your youtube vids and I think you might have what it takes. Would you like to do a movie with me?

Sure what kinda movie?

Can't do romcoms. I'll walk off the set after reading the vapid and poorly written script, but I also can't do anything historical or biographical. I'd prefer SciFi, Horror, Action/Adventure, Fantasy, or Drama.

• SwimNerd

An action/drama, with a little bit of comedy to lighten things up now and then.

• Babbling

Lou_Diamond_Phillips said:

Zeni'd make a good stand-in for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters.

• SwimNerd

tsar4 said:

Zeni'd make a good stand-in for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters.

Come on now, that's mean. He may not be quite action hero material but he could be the Chris Tucker to my Jackie Chan.

Hey, man, I'm just a peaceful guy. Don't make me do this...

https://s32.postimg.org/50dcgnw45/DSC04724.jpg

• Banned

Yo dong Don' boy don't make me come ova there
    guns are smaller then your pecker
    Yo you be weak an don't make me pull mah gat!
    but I ain't putting up wit' no shit on Sunday.

• Swimuminati

How about a cock piercing?

• Babbling

tsar4 said:

Come on now, that's mean. He may not be quite action hero material but he could be the Chris Tucker to my Jackie Chan.

Not even if you weren't his alt.

• Helper

Whatever you do, go with a persona that wears a shirt.

Your nipples have a major case of lazy-eye going on. It freaks me out, man. o.O

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Assy McGee Banned

Someone is on a downvote mission with you.