How can I have time for self-reflection?
107   8

I live in the future, baby! Introspection is too mainstream, I'm just trying to push forward and see what's gonna happen thirty seconds from now. Ya feel me? No, I'm glad some of you are about that life, but I'm just not an active thinker. I type what comes to mind. If we just keep it simple, we'll be perfectly happy!

• Assy McGee Banned

Indeed. Now is the time to play some Mario after I poop.

• Banned

I love the shit talk that everyone is on you about in the hey mod thread... well done.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

I am handling bubble man right now in megaman 2

• Assy McGee Banned

I've got this Wii game called Endless Ocean. It's a total gimmick game, you're a scuba diver that gets diving requests. All you do is swim around and pet marine animals. It's awesome for 30 or 45 minutes of chill.

• SwimNerd

Sawdamizer said:

This and the Gojira comment, I'm thinking you might have good taste in stuff.

I had a very pithy comment to post, but I couldn't do it because I had to keep the best interests of my kingdom (ASMB) in mind. Had I posted that comment, the violent wrath of those four, dangerous trolls would have put you all in grave danger.

• Banned

Lou_Diamond_Phillips said:

Sawdamizer said:

This and the Gojira comment, I'm thinking you might have good taste in stuff.

Are you Ticc? I am not playing nice with you if you are....