My rrrrroyal (rolls r) subjects we must live together in harmony on these boards!! :(
145   7

I know trolls have tormented you for many years, but we have to forgive the errant nature of their ways. They seek attention and they'll post anything that they know will get a rise out of you! Stay bold and level-headed, my people! Someday they'll see the light and learn that such ignoble behavior is unfulfilling and empty in the end! When they come to that revelation, they'll join us and frolic merrily with us in the verdant meadows of our fair kingdom!

LONG LIVE THE ASMB!

• Banned

You never roll your Rs in your videos. Can you even do it?

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

The Toonamites... When will they change?

• SwimNinja

alt text

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I know trolls have tormented you for many years, but we have to forgive the errant nature of their ways. They seek attention and they'll post anything that they know will get a rise out of you! Stay bold and level-headed, my people! Someday they'll see the light and learn that such ignoble behavior is unfulfilling and empty in the end! When they come to that revelation, they'll join us and frolic merrily with us in the verdant meadows of our fair kingdom!

LONG LIVE THE ASMB!

Doing good pupil zeni.

Take care of the cuck kings whole the alphapark is on vvacation

Have it share of f2fthe bimboes

• SwimElder Banned

The trolls have sawdomized me and roe'd me into submission. Thanks to you to lord Zeni I shall be resurrected!

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

The trolls have sawdomized me and roe'd me into submission. Thanks to you to lord Zeni I shall be resurrected!

(Hands you Excalibur)

Use this... against the Toonamites...