Decided I'm gonna give the NBA a shot
230   8

• Other Anime

They call me Zeni Dunkaroo on the bball court. I'm gonna give the NBA a shot for a year or so. Sports haven't been my thing in a while, but I figure it might be something worth doing for the next year before I go on to more satisfying, scholarly pursuits. Here's my NBA recruitment video!! WOOHOO!!!

• Other Anime

I'm a point guard!! That's my position!!

• Helper

Aim higher.

Aim for the WNBA and then claim they can't refuse you without it being sexist.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimNerd

alt text

• SwimNinja

Aren't you a little short?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimElder

PrincessUnikitty said:

Aren't you a little short?

And a little white.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Other Anime

Umm hello get off the haterade!

Zeni Dunkeroo!! Woohoo!! Yep named after the snack. DELICIOUS

• Swimuminati

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say we want more vids of you playing sports....they're grrrrrrrrrreat