I love everybody
174   11

• SwimNinja

Except for you, you know who you are.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Is it because of the cosplaying?

• SwimElder Banned

Is it because of the waifu?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

no way I love cosplay, on girls at least.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimNinja

Yes, yes it is.

• SwimElder Banned

whut?? you are supposed to make a positive comment right there to help out my self esteem. wtf...

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

alt text

• SwimSage Banned

Probably me.

• SwimElder Banned

Again??

• SwimNinja

You should get snipped.

• SwimElder Banned

Too expensive.

I do have a coat hanger.... Or maybe if I take a really fat sharp Leek...