RIP TV's Lois Lane
594   10

• Babbling

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimSage Banned

OK good, not I'm glad she died but my first thought was Teri Hatcher and she's too young. RIP

• Helper

ric_man said:

OK good, not I'm glad she died but my first thought was Teri Hatcher and she's too young. RIP

Holy crap, I went this route as well and was wondering what the hell happened.

RIP Lois Lane, you lived a long life for someone who was constantly being kidnapped and shot at.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

You guys are seriously underestimating how old Tsar is...

• Thunder Goddess

Superman is gone, Lois Lane is gone...is the guy who played Jimmy Olsen still alive?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

I'm really glad I wasn't the only one.

Hail to the king.

• Babbling

mthor said:

Superman is gone, Lois Lane is gone...is the guy who played Jimmy Olsen still alive?

Jack Larson went last year. Reeves put a bullet in his head, but I've heard conspiracy theories that he was murdered.

• Helper

Mixboy said:

I remember the old night's at the Bijoux. News reels, a cartoon, a cliffhanger adventure serial usually featuring someone wearing their underwear on the outside of their clothes and the main movie.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Babbling

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

I remember the old night's at the Bijoux. News reels, a cartoon, a cliffhanger adventure serial usually featuring someone wearing their underwear on the outside of their clothes and the main movie.

I'm not even old enough for that. I used to watch on WGN. Sunday mornings had Flash Gordon, Superman & either a Charlie Chan (Keye Luke as #1 son), Sherlock Holmes (Basil Rathbone) or maybe a Errol Flynn movie.

• SwimSage Banned

I think this one was on Nick at Nite for a time, pretty sure I used to watch it there.