It happened...I hear screams
1175   41

• Swimuminati

Three straight nights of fireworks...people just couldn't help themselves...I just heard a loud series go off followed by the screams of children....

yup, still screaming '-_-

• SwimNinja

Are you going to visit the children in the burn ward?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Assy McGee Banned

Mixboy said:

Three straight nights of fireworks...people just couldn't help themselves...I just heard a loud series go off followed by the screams of children....

Nothing like a horror show to create a healthy childhood.

• Helper

PrincessUnikitty said:

Bring them bags of salty chips.

Nothing brings a smile to the face of a kid with burnt hands like grabbing salty chips.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimIcon

kinda hoping this happens here.

at least maybe they'd stop.

• SwimElder Banned

I seen enough dead children on the sidewalk for one day.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

lol, firework season has just begun here...
    its hard though, to tell what the increase of first response is responding to

i don't play with fireworks but i like to sit and watch them go off all summer. i like the sulfur smell and when you can feel the boom in your chest.

also pretty
    but there will have to be casualties

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Helper

The Purge is happening! Oh nooooo.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

pfft...why, the pool just got a lot less crowded...

• Swimuminati

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Mixboy said:

Nothing like a horror show to create a healthy childhood.

builds character...or something >.>

• Swimuminati

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

kinda hoping this happens here.

at least maybe they'd stop.

inorite...one day, not three or four...

• Swimuminati

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

I seen enough dead children on the sidewalk for one day.

yeah, banraniel scarred me a bit too

• SwimElder Banned

aka

board rage

it could have happened to any of us.....

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• AdultSwim.Com

i bought a cheap box at walmart and theres no one to share them with tonight unless i go knock on my neighbors door...

my brother that i chill with almost everyday is opening up burger king at 5 AM, and hes walking to work

so hes leaving at like 3 in the morning and i didnt get off work till 7, so we chilld till 9 and it just literally got dark

im in northern new york

also my bro scott or my step dad & uncle are the only dudes i would pay for fireworks and share them, unless its

someone i wasnt expecting to hang with me tonight..

but anyway looks like im alone tonight

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

lol, firework season has just begun here...
    its hard though, to tell what the increase of first response is responding to

i don't play with fireworks but i like to sit and watch them go off all summer. i like the sulfur smell and when you can feel the boom in your chest.

also pretty
    but there will have to be casualties

season???

1 weekend and that's it...after tonight, those sounds better be gunshots

• Swimuminati

DBZ4ever said:

The Purge is happening! Oh nooooo.

We've gotta hide from that maniac @BloodHawk1991 and his chainsaw-gun (gun that launches chainsaws)

• Swimuminati

it will just be both of those sounds here

lakes man, there are giant and small lakes everywhere. every little place has their own celebration to have throughout summer. then everybody else gets excited and boom.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

it will just be both of those sounds here

lakes man, there are giant and small lakes everywhere. every little place has their own celebration to have throughout summer. then everybody else gets excited and boom.

yeah, I'm familiar with the boom that follows excitement...i mean, wut '>.>

• Babbling

Are you sure they weren't Ooooo's and Ahhhhhhh's you were hearing?

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

Not according to the kid who was sprinting past my house with a sense of urgency normally reserved for horror movies

• SwimElder Banned

Mixboy said:

ThorsPenor said:

Not according to the kid who was sprinting past my house with a sense of urgency normally reserved for horror movies

oh sorry about that.
    someone stuffed waifu with a roman candle.