atrocities like these i believe some of my friends here on ASMB
615   22

• AdultSwim.Com

will understand...

i hope.

this picture should mean so much more to everyone, than a

design for a holiday facebook post with some stupid

scribble that says like happy fourth of july...

seriously this picture should be so much more important

than a hallmark

agree?
    http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/mumbojummie13/13516342_1246985535312255_3016237634086469339_n_zpscdoonpep.jpg

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimElder Banned

thats my blunt wrap

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Did you know originally the DoI said life liberty and the pursuit of property? Jefferson changed it to happiness

• Babbling

Property is happiness. Landownership is next to godliness.

• AdultSwim.Com

but on topic, american pride should have a central teaching... i mean how do we know each others culture

and frame of mind for what we believe in? other than late football nights, drunken parties, cramming for tests,

visiting food banks, churches, arts, i mean.... where do we meet on equality issues when so many things

are different for everyone....

american pride, should be the topic of a post that has this picture in it right?

or at least patriotic shit of some kind... amirite?

so why only on a holiday?

and why is there no study on american culture for traditional teachings.. especially for a country that believes in god

to be so blind to the freedom this picture stands for and to neglect each other, while using it as a hallmark?

its just an atrocity to me my man

enjoy your blunt

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimSage Banned

• Babbling

Just a great big "Dear John" letter for George.

"It's not us...it's you!"

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• AdultSwim.Com

george as in dubbya?

• Babbling

As in King Georgie III

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• AdultSwim.Com

i thought i was gonna be the name of that new baby king...

but they picked the other one

• AdultSwim.Com

mumbojummie13 said:

i thought i was gonna be the name of that new baby king...

but they picked the other one

serious the royal family was gonna go with my name or his name it was their last two choices

• Babbling

King Mumbo-jumboes.

It has a nice ring to it.

• Banned

mumbojummie13 said:

but on topic, american pride should have a central teaching... i mean how do we know each others culture

and frame of mind for what we believe in? other than late football nights, drunken parties, cramming for tests,

visiting food banks, churches, arts, i mean.... where do we meet on equality issues when so many things

are different for everyone....

american pride, should be the topic of a post that has this picture in it right?

or at least patriotic shit of some kind... amirite?

so why only on a holiday?

and why is there no study on american culture for traditional teachings.. especially for a country that believes in god

to be so blind to the freedom this picture stands for and to neglect each other, while using it as a hallmark?

its just an atrocity to me my man

enjoy your blunt

This here America.

You know coffee, bacon, beer. Capitalism. That kinda shit.

• SwimNinja

The whole country doesn't believe in god, at least I know I don't.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

ThorsPenor said:

But at this time not everyone could own property and the connotation of pursuit of property leads to what happened to the Native Americans.

• Babbling

You're supposed to be giving me bad advice, not a history lesson. Why don't we go make out over by the old Indian burial ground.

• AdultSwim.Com

not that i am disrespecting or anything, i am actually very patriotic on

american values, honor, and fundamentalism

and these are the kinds of celebration posts i put on my facebook,

i am having a one man 4th of july party with you guys right now

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!
    http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/mumbojummie13/13600091_10157123528710788_2834713439415615159_n_zpsrg2wxz9i.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/mumbojummie13/13606957_10153604347565264_4060285233953800308_n_zpswe0hu8pq.jpg

but the misrepresentation of the honor and pride that the founding documents stand for is

strangely incoherent for a holiday that celebrates exactly that...

i think without the holiday rituals and hot dogs, american beliefs are very cryptic, i almost feel lost and dont really

know what to celebrate... other than the promise of a better future.

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

When he said "property" he meant you.

Sometimes your first instinct on a final exam is the correct one.

• Banned

• SwimNinja

Here is a song that everyone thinks is patriotic but really isn't just for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Babbling

E_NAD said:

ThorsPenor said:

When he said "property" he meant you.

Sometimes your first instinct on a final exam is the correct one.

I meant slaves too. God said all the animals and fowl and things that creepeth upon the earth were promised to the white man.