Don't tell me how to conquer a level!
257   8

• Assy McGee Banned

Chide me for using a walkthrough, the only explanation I'll give is I don't have the patience for scavenger hunts. But achieving an objective in a way that was specifically said not worth trying makes me feel good.

• Manowarrior

At least not you're using a walkthrough and not just ragequitting.

There was a certain IBer who will remain nameless who didn't like Zelda 1 on NES and gave up on it because it was too cryptic. I suggested he use a walkthrough. He refused.

Feh.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Assy McGee Banned

Nintendo Power existed for a reason, lots of games were cryptic with zero hints. Zelda was one of them. Honestly, Link to the past is in there too. It's cool to explore but direction is nice as well.

• Manowarrior

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Nintendo Power existed for a reason, lots of games were cryptic with zero hints. Zelda was one of them. Honestly, Link to the past is in there too. It's cool to explore but direction is nice as well.

Yep.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Babbling

I always use walkthroughs when shit is too difficult to figure out myself. In Dark Souls 3 you have to wear the dragon torso stone at midnight under the full moon in order to find the hidden portal which leads you to the land of dragons where you find the Moonlight Sword. Without the walkthrough I would have never known that.

• Assy McGee Banned

I get that kind of thing. Like I said, I mostly use them for scavenger hunt shit. After I beat a game I'll use one to see what I missed.

• SwimNinja

I'll use guides for extra shit like finding collectibles and what not. Try not to use them for the main missions so I don't spoil shit.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Assy McGee Banned

That's about where I'm at. The other reason is when I'm playing a produced and professionally developed video game I refuse to admit defeat.