What do we have in common with aliens?
349   10

• Mobile Suit Gundam

We both want to send space probes to Ur anus!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Assy McGee Banned

Probably binocular vision.

• Manowarrior

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Babbling

Creatures with appendages.

• SwimElder Banned

Not a whole lot. We are the only race in the galaxy stupid enough to have the universe's worst cartoon message board.

Infact Earth has been banned from participating in the larger interplanetary message board.

They aliens are afraid of Zeni and a few others. The spamm isn't enough for their super computers to handel- it could bring down the entire galaxy wide network.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Thunder Goddess

Here's a scary thought: What if we're the smartest, most advanced species out there?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

Here's a scary thought: What if we're the smartest, most advanced species out there?

Thats too scary for me to even think about right now. I haven't had my morning cup of coffee yet. Think I'm gonna fap and go back to sleep- will ponder this question later.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSuperStar

mthor said:

takes one look on Facebook Seriously...there has to be life smarter than that out there.

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Thunder Goddess

That's why it's such a scary thought. What if there's not?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

That's why it's such a scary thought. What if there's not?

That makes Zeni the Mother Brain.