That would be pretty cool if you were playing an RPG that gave you key items based on your feelings
129   7

I'm saying the game can detect your emotions based on how you're holding the controller or handheld and it adjusts what key items you get accordingly.

For example, after defeating the first major boss of the game, the King of the castle you saved might normally give you the key to unlock your airship, so you can progress through the rest of the game.

BUT with this new sensory type game, you'll only get what your emotions dictate you desire. So, for example, a lot of this forum would be getting Poland Spring x99 in the good, ole inventory and the text from the king will read, "Take these Poland Spring bottles. You are ever so thirsty."

I dunno... It's just an idea at this point. I think it could be pretty fun. The technology for it is probably latent, but won't be practical until say 2056 or so. It would make the gaming experience so fun because of its unpredictability. There's usually no reason to ever play an RPG again once you've beaten it and this would give the RPG some replay value!

• IB Banned

dark cloud 2 best jrpg ever
    ff overrated pile of poop

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

Nah. Best RPG ever- Breath of Fire or Chrono Trigger

• IB Banned

chrono trigger was fun
    i never played the original but i did get it on the DS and didnt put it down till i got all the endings.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

Yeah it's a great game. I have it both on PS (FF Chronicles) and DS. Had no reason to buy the DS version when it came out, but I did the same thing buying FFI and II on PSP when I had already thoroughly beaten Dawn of Souls on GBA.

Kinda silly in hindsight. Really was no point in having two copies of the same thing. I'm not a collector lol

• IB Banned

i still stand by my darkcloud 2 comment

DC1 may have been technically better due to how many characters you can constantly switch through but DC2's storyline was much more fun

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

Chrono Cross was better

Also, the orginal Suikoden

Holly shit, Star Ocean.......F**k yeah, I'm about to play some goddammed Star Ocean later.

You were banned. It fills you with determination