How do you like your eggs?
703   33

• Banned

I like em over easy so I can smash em all up and eat them on buttered toast

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• IB Banned

overeasy so i can eat it all at once and savor the flavor

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• SwimElder Banned

raw

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Straight from the ovary.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimElder Banned

thats gross

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Assy McGee Banned

Scrambled up with bacon and cheese.

• Banned

Fertilized.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

Aaaaaand going back to being disappointed at you f**k tards

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

over easy on rice.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

LB does that too...everytime im gonna make us breakfast he's like "gonna make rice?"....no asshole I'm making pancakes bacon and eggs....I ain't makin RICE...

I usually make scrambled, but only because it's the easiest way for me. I'm pretty sure i was never meant to be in a kitchen... >_>

• SwimPeanut

Scrambled and sunny side up.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Banned

well damn

You were banned. It fills you with determination

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

thats gross

y

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

It's too much starch in one meal...like when I make meatloaf...I make mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, and apple sauce....and he's like....make mac n cheese too....NO MOTHA F**KA

Scrambled with salt and pepper

• Thunder Goddess

Over easy on grits or biscuits, omelets for dinner, otherwise hard boiled.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

now I want deviled eggs

• Thunder Goddess

Yeah - jeez, I haven't had those in ages...

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimIcon

dead.

but i'm not picky.

• Banned

Super easy...go make