What's up with the gym and crossfit craze?
162   11

You notice how interest in going to the gym has spiked significantly in recent years? What's driving this? Was there some popular TV show that had its main characters acting like gym rats or sumtin?

I'm not being critical of it, I'm just saying this whole phenomenon came out of thin air. I went to the gym to lift a lot in college, but it's kinda boring imo.

• SwimElder Banned

I think there are 2 kinds of gym people. The people who are just trying to loose the weight and the people who are almost addicted to the workout highs.

Try drinking alot of coffee and workout as hard as you can. It feels almost like a drug high for a bit.

Infact I think I have just decided to renew my gym memership.

Thank you Zeni!

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Don't do it!

Haha I know an even better "high" and it only costs a few bucks.

• SwimElder Banned

And what is that??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Depends on what you're in the mood for.

I'm in the mood for Guinness Extra Stout right now but, far from my usual, prodigal self, I've been a bit frugal as of late, so I might buy some more Labatt Blues at a cheaper price and really only for a slightly lower alcohol content. It's a value purchase I suppose.

• SwimElder Banned

Glad you finally saw your way through the Colt 45 blunder.
    We knew you would snap out of it sometime!

Huh? I still drink Colt 45s every day!

• SwimElder Banned

:|

• SwimElder Banned

You don't like hard liq?

I do, but it's pricy.