I'm trying to go on a diet...
335   14

• SwimElder Banned

But that pizza is looking right at me. What do I do??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

When one can't fit through the door anymore.....

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

I didn't give up pizza when i decided to lose weight. In fact, the only thing i did give up was pop...

I've just been working out more, and eating smaller portions. Yes, sometimes i choose a salad over a burger when i go out to eat, but sometimes i don't :P

Anyway, i'm down over 30 pounds - with pizza still in my diet

• Assy McGee Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

But that pizza is looking right at me. What do I do??

Butts.

But waifu said that you need to watch your waist line

• SwimElder Banned

Its almost to that point.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

I'm still at the point where I just eat pizza and doughnuts.

This is my daily diet:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rvmRWtpwiBY/maxresdefault.jpg

• SwimElder Banned

Kudasai said:

But waifu said that you need to watch your waist line

Waifu wasn't saying that when she was eating my cock last night.

• IB Banned

Do or do not, there is no try.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• SwimElder Banned

Of course she couldn't say anything. You were crushing her with your keg

Hey, that's ok. Just start by cutting down on how much of each you consume a day. That's a great way to start ;P

• Swimuminati

meh, eat the pizza and start working out and you'll be fine. if all you eat is pizza then switch up the kind you eat. eat those that have more veggies than meat. cut out the sugar sauce beverages and switch to just water when you would be drinking those.

diets are only even marginally effective. you need to work out.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimElder Banned

So far my usual diet includes coffee and doughnuts for breakfast. Lunch is a whole pizza with random caffinated beverage.
    dinner is usually the same. I do this everyday. :|