Ooooh AT&T technical support...I hate you
112   4

• Banned

Our apartment complex made us switch companies...now we have AT&T uverse for cable and Internet....well day before yesterday we had a hella crazy storm that knocked out the power...but when it came back our cable and Internet was out...so they said...their was an outage in the area and it will be back in 24 hours....lie...f**kin...lie...still out...screamed at some barely English speaking bitch on the phone...f**kin....LIE

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

Comcast is worst

• Banned

Down here AT&T broadband is better than TimeWarner broadband. As soon as it drizzles, freaking Roadrunner goes out.

AT&T customer service does blow massive chunks, though.

POOP

• Banned

Dude I'm trying to spell the name on the account to her and I'm like "Don, D.O.N... D as in David...o as in...." And she come back with "the name is David?

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.