Let's say you lived hundreds of years ago. What kinda music would you be rocking?
151   14

Would you be like, "I fks wit Beethoven and Mozart" or would you just be like me and try to find something that sounds stately and similar to the Breath of Fire OST?

• Banned

Since the odds are I'd be a filthy commoner, nearly all of the music I listen to would probably be church hymns.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Saria's Song from Ocarina of Time might do the trick for you.

• SwimElder Banned

Zenigundam said:

Saria's Song from Ocarina of Time might do the trick for you.

You are a N64 fan??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Well I never owned an N64, but I pre-ordered Wind Waker on GC just to get the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest two-disc set that you could only get by preordering it. I dunno not a huge Zelda fan to begin with, but that song is .

• Swimuminati

I think I would be busy trying to find food while avoiding death and rape

• SwimElder Banned

Mixboy said:

Sounds like a typical day for some of us^

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Hmmmm good points...

• Swimuminati

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Mixboy said:

Sounds like a typical day for some of us^

I don't live in Detroit

• SwimElder Banned

Or New York.

• Swimuminati

Or New York.

funny enough, it wasn't that high on either of those lists....

Or New York.

Nah, in some places in NY you gotta watch out for the people that smear shit on your face
    and down your pants, not even lying

• SwimElder Banned

Only some part of NY are a mess. Don't be told otherwise. There is a ghetto in every part of the world- and its bad believe me.

• SwimElder Banned

Its not all Manhattan.