4

Anyway I"m off for a while. I'll be in Hell-A at the train/bus station whatever by UCLA
338   18

  • Banned
    -1

    .....if the brah wants to buy me a Del Taco brah!

    I'll smoke a blunt with you too, if we smoke from your own stash brah.

    Sayonara brah! Cowabunga brah!


  • Banned
    0

    Take chances

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Puppy Power
    0

    So you don't know the name of Los Angeles' landmark train station?

    09/13/03


  • Banned
    0

    Scoob... he wouldn't lie.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Puppy Power
    0

    No, never.

    I should go to the train station and wait for him.

    09/13/03


  • Banned
    0

    scoobdog said:

    No, never.

    I should go to the train station and wait for him.

    That sounds ominous

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Puppy Power
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    scoobdog said:

    No, never.

    I should go to the train station and wait for him.

    That sounds ominous

    Clink

    Why?

    09/13/03


  • 1

    I thought you left LA yesterday.

    Why are you leaving LA again?

    Wtf? How do you mess up your story this badly?


  • Banned
    1

    naraku360 said:

    I thought you left LA yesterday.

    Why are you leaving LA again?

    Wtf? How do you mess up your story this badly?

    Sports teams can't even leave LA.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Banned
    1

    LOL, ignore.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    1

    CyberBully360 said:

    LOL, ignore.

    Hail to the king.


  • Puppy Power
    0

    This feature seems kind wierd.

    09/13/03


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    If you're in San Diego, it's UC San Diego it's not UCLA...


  • Babbling Banned
    -1

    lulz ignore

    What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?


  • Assy McGee Banned
    0

    There isn't even a train station by UCSD.


  • Banned
    0

    scoobdog said:

    So you don't know the name of Los Angeles' landmark train station?

    You mean Union Station?

    Yes.

    But I'm going to Van Nuys to catch the northbound bus to San Jose.

    I gotta catch an Amtrak bus from UCLA Westwood to Van Nuys brah.

    Bummer bruh wanted some Del Taco brah!


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    It makes sense what he's doing now. Not travel wise. A bus from la to San Jose sucks but physically it makes sense.


  • Puppy Power
    0

    westparck said:

    scoobdog said:

    So you don't know the name of Los Angeles' landmark train station?

    You mean Union Station?

    Yes.

    But I'm going to Van Nuys to catch the northbound bus to San Jose.

    I gotta catch an Amtrak bus from UCLA Westwood to Van Nuys brah.

    Bummer bruh wanted some Del Taco brah!

    See, you didn't say that. You said you were catching the "Surfrider." I suspect you changed your story in the off, off, off chance I actually did show up to Union Station.

    09/13/03


Log in to reply