Do you think dinosaurs would be considered normal if they never went extinct?
87   7

Would we just see them the same way we see a giraffe or a zebra? Would we be trekking through the woods and see a velociraptor and just say, "Oh, just a raptor again." or would we be like "Holy ----! That is NOT normal! We have to run!"?

Part of me thinks that we only see dinosaurs as an aberrant species because they died out so long ago, but another part of me thinks that these creatures are legitimately from a time on Earth that no living being can relate to.

• Banned

I doubt we would have survived.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

You're totally a velociraptor at heart Zeni... we all know that.

• Helper

Crocodiles, alligators, pretty much any frickin' lizard, chickens, poodles, large chunks of people in political offices...who says dinosaurs are extinct?

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

katt_goddess said:

Crocodiles, alligators, pretty much any frickin' lizard, chickens, poodles, large chunks of people in political offices...who says dinosaurs are extinct?

Crikey someone call David Icke

• Helper

SandStone said:

katt_goddess said:

Crikey someone call David Icke

Or that crazy halo-hair dude from 'Ancient Aliens' if Icke is too busy tagging and releasing Crab People.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

HAHAHA i love you.