The most underrated pet?
588   23

I think it's the duck. I've never owned one, but I think they could make great companions if given the chance. People think that you just throw them pieces of bread in the park and listen to them quack, but ducks are capable of more things that you could possibly imagine. If I'm not mistaken, they can pick up pots and pans. If I were to have one, he'd be a helping hand around the house. Pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind him.

• Swimuminati

i think its a zeni

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Other Anime

alt text

• Thunder Goddess

Can you litter train a duck, or teach it to quack when it needs to go outdoors?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

a rock

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Other Anime

alt text

BUU8800 said:

alt text

They make great partners in crime too.

• Other Anime

Zenigundam said:

BUU8800 said:

alt text

They make great partners in crime too.

alt text

And power plant employees.

fish :c

None-fish owners see them as decoration, but they're super cute and betta fish, for example, when NOT kept in a teeny tiny vase to later die in, are super playful and respond to your presence the minute you walk into the room... ;-; it's the cutest thing ever

http://i.imgur.com/dHv0hKY.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

• Other Anime

alt text

You know what's more awesome than a duck? Swans, so the next time you happen
    upon a pair you should go and give them a big hug and kiss

Didn't know fish could be playful. They always seem so evasive and unpredictable. Misunderstood I'm sure, but now I kinda want a tuna fish sandwich.

I would, but every time I've ever seen one, the swan's in the middle of a lake and I don't have a boat to get over there. Ducks are more accessible.

Zenigundam said:

I would, but every time I've ever seen one, the swan's in the middle of a lake and I don't have a boat to get over there. Ducks are more accessible.

Use your ninja magic and swim mutha fugga

• Helper

Silverfish.

Just think about it. College dormitories ban all manner of pets but every dorm I've ever known still has these things crawling around. Just slap a collar on one of the bigger ones and insta-pet.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Too much effort.

Also pollutants. Put the swan in a swimming pool and I'll do it!

I'm not getting near one of those things without a can of Raid, some gloves, and a pair of sneakers just in case it tries to kill me. I feel more secure if my hands and feet aren't exposed around those dangerous creepy crawlers. And yes I'll stand on a chair in the middle of the room for the next three hours waiting for it to come out again if I mess up and don't kill it.

Zenigundam said:

Too much effort.

Also pollutants. Put the swan in a swimming pool and I'll do it!

Lol, you're right. You should start smaller. Hug a Canadian Goose.

Canadians have a strange way of saying things.

• Banned

Fish. They ARE capable of showing love. My brother's fish use to follow his movements.

This really is a revelation. I didn't think fish showed affection. Thought they just darted around the bowl.