If there's one thing I appreciate about ASMB
159   8

It would have to be the honesty of the users here. While I may not agree with some of the things posted here at least I feel that they're being honest about what is they're posting.

• Manowarrior

I don't know, I think a lot of the appeal of the Internet for a lot of people is to say outrageous things as a joke, to be taken semi-seriously. Like we all act like we take it seriously, but deep down, we know they are only joking.

I think I used to be like that a lot on here.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimElder

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde

Well I deal with so much phoniest on my Failbook daily but when I come at least I know what I'm getting

• SwimElder Banned

Yeah I was never one of those people who act all tough and hot on the myspace.
    Heck I tried the MySpace thing before- it just didn't work. I made good friends with that one guy... Tom I think?
    The rest of the world didn't like the washing machine decked out with InuYasha stickers, the Waifu party pics ... cause you know Phillies is the pimp of the pillows.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Other Anime

• IB Banned

Bunch of f**king hating nazis, amirite?

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

I'm always honest....except when I'm not.

Hail to the king.