The flaws with the ignore plug-in.
389   18

• Banned

So, there are a number of flaws with the new ignore plug-in. One, the threads are still there. Two, if a post is quoted you can see what the person you ignored said. Three, it makes the entire page excluding your posts dark. Four, you can still respond to the people you ignored. Five, it's going to be used as another way to troll people.

Now, I really doubt any of these flaws can be fixed, at least not by the people we got. Should they get rid of the plug-in than? I don't know, maybe. Will they, probably not.

Hail to the king.

Do not get rid of the ignore feature dammit. We have sanity. Just made the adjustment to remove the threads.

• Banned

Ignored.

Hail to the king.

• IB Banned

Ignored

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

But I love you....:(

Hail to the king.

• SwimHero

i can each you how to ignore people without the use of a plug-in.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Try that again but in English this time.

Hail to the king.

• IB Banned

But really, page going dark is annoying af

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• SwimHero

english is for suckers and nerds.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Yeah it is.

Hail to the king.

I swear sometimes I think they purposely make these plug-in just to creat drama. Because without drama there wouldn't be any need for mods.

• Banned

You must be an expert in it.

Hail to the king.

• SwimHero

well duh, im a nerd.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimNinja

I don't see how people keep saying it will be abused/used to troll.

I mean unless people just keep going "Nah nah nah I ignored you" it will be the equivalent of if you just stopped replying to the person and they will never know. Like I've stopped replying to a lot of people and it didn't seem to bother them, now I just have the added benefit of not seeing their shit.

As far as seeing the threads still, and the whole page going dim, yeah that sucks.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

1. It exists.

Since it doesn't hide threads then I don't see how it will help people cope with endless spam, but if you can't handle a little bit of trolling or some hot opinions then maybe you shouldn't be wasting your time on any internet forums.

But whatever. F**k it.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Banned

Well, we had luuv the incompete set these plug-ins up so I doubt he'll know how to fix it.

Hail to the king.

• Other Anime Banned

1. You can just scroll past a post if you want to ignore it.

fuh q.