*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
302   13

This is all it takes for a burglar to break into your home with the intent to harm or kill you.

Why don't YOU own a gun?

http://www.vintechnology.com/journal/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/door-kick-in-home-invasion.jpg

It's great when you enjoy things.

i own 7 guns

• ShoeHands

i used 7 proxies

One for every day of the week.

the cyber police can still backtrace you

consequences will never be the same

• SwimNinja

I don't know if kicking the door would get them into my house with the locks I have. But either way the complex has security cameras pointed right at my apartment. So I think that would encourage the would be robber/murder to go to one of the apartments in the complex's security's blind-spots.

I don't own guns because I have a history of suicide attempts and still have times when my medicine says "f**k you I'm not working" and I become suicidal, and guns in the house would make offing myself easier if I ever tried again.

I do have knives, daggers, and swords though.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

This is a very strong burglar.

• Swimuminati

Boooooo! MOAR HI-HAT!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

The sound of a hi-hat cymbal makes me want to die.

• IB Banned

I dont live in the ghetto

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Swimuminati

Do you... do you like music?

No wait, scratch that. I'm just going to pretend I didn't read that so that I may continue to function at normal capacity.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

No, but the ghetto can always come to you.

I hate fun.